In the Park:
Millersville Christmas Parade 2011
Thank you for everyone who participated and enjoyed the parade!
Join us every Thursday night for our own 'Little Country Opry'. We have BBQ and good ol' country music!!!
Local Fall Events:
- NCRV PARK is hosting a Bluegrass Jam on the 1st and 3rd Friday of September.
- Long Hollow Winery is having a Wine Festival with music on October 22nd
- Mansker’s Frontier Center is having a 1780 Fall Encampment on October 1, 2011.
We will be having a Potluck dinner for Christmas this year, please join us for the holidays!!!
- CMA Festival (June 6th to 9th, 2013)
- Grand Ole Opry (Tuesday, Friday, Saturday)
- The Big Flea Market (4th weekend of the month)
- Numerous shows and expos
- Millersville Community Center's Blue Grass Jam every 1st and 3rd Friday (in walking distance)